Friday, January 16, 2009

.....

Yay...New Year....09....

Are you kidding me? SHANNON GETS HER TEMPS IN THE SUMMER! Are you kidding me? MY Sister, the weird one, IS GOING TO DRIVE! I find that wrong. She should have to wait. I can see her killing people right now.

This will be an interesting year. It’s freezing outside. I've finally started wearing long sleeves…Yay...

Snow outside...Yay....I don't know...Stitch is going to freeze out there. Today everyone didn't have to go school...Burn...

Can you believe it? I'M IN FIFTH GRADE! =D That's not exciting though...Why am I smiling about that? I shouldn't be. I'M OLD! Oh well. At least I’m not a crazy teenager…=O no offence Shannon! That was not meant for you…

I’m going to an orthodontist…Yay….I cant get braces because I don’t have all of my teeth, but they want to fix my dumb overbite. I have TMJ (figure out what that is on your own =P) and they need to fix that.

Oh well, Getting older isn’t fun anyway. And I have to go to some disgusting weird place for dinner tonight….Yay...

I’ve said …Yay… way too many times today. I shall think of something new to do. And guess what? We’re sending Shannon to be experimented on. She was filed down as the weirdest person on earth, and they need to figure out if she’s human or not…YAY…

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Chipotle is not weird or disgusting. On the other hand, most of the stuff you eat is!!! Get some more mature taste buds so you can be more fun to dine with:P

Bob Bowen said...

Can't wait to see what the orthodontist says!

Anonymous said...

I will try not to hit any pedestrians... okay?

Anonymous said...

Man... I always forget to say that the anonymous comment was from Shannon.

caity stripes said...

It was a very disgusting place. And the orthodontist is going to say its going to take years to fix my dumb teeth. THANKS A LOT, DAD!

Shannon, we all know you're going to hit a few mailboxes and stop signs. And its very possible you will hit a few people. I hope you hit your orthodontist =D

And we all know the Anonymous comments are you