Thursday, January 22, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I have MAJOR anxiety problems
2. I’m horrified of tornados
3. I have painfully long nails
4. People annoy me regularly
5. I have a crazy sister
6. I want to be a writer
7. I read obsessively
8. I draw my hands off
9. I hate winter
10. I hate summer
11. I hate holidays
12. I always want to be alone
13. I’m really impatient
14. I spend all day in my little hole downstairs
15. I’m obsessed with Starbucks
16. I find crystals to be pretty
17. I text like a grandma (that’s what Shannon says)
18. I hate most foods
19. I don’t drink enough water
20. I burnt myself once
21. I love screamo music
22. I live in a house with scary creatures (Shannon, Cindy, etc)
23. I hate taking showers
24. I refuse to use dirty public bathrooms
25. My favorite thing to do is write bloody stories and draw morbid pictures at midnight while eating chocolate and listening to my Mom watch some scary show in the other room

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... your list scares me.

caity stripes said...

At least mine only took ten minutes and yours took like five hours...

Anonymous said...

It didn't take me 5 hours...