Tuesday, September 9, 2008

O M G

We are re-doing our bathroom. I'm having some serious issues with the fact that I have to use the downstairs bathroom. It’s really getting to me. The bathroom upstairs is entirely torn apart and now we have to get a new toilet. I hate getting new toilets. There's always something I hate about getting new stuff especially when it's for the bathroom. I hate not being able to just run upstairs without caring. Now I have to go downstairs to the bathroom I find very disgusting because it’s full of spiders. And I have to do this for like three more days if not longer. O M G...

Co-op has started and so has the torture. My classes are as bad as usual. The only class I actually have some fun in is Scrapbooking so far. I'm with Katie and Katie makes classes funner. I'm too special to cut paper evenly.

I'm finding myself getting more and more ideas for my story about Stitch and his adventures outside. There's a fox in our neighborhood, and I know that I am going to use him for my story. (Its name is Frank) I enjoy naming animals random names. Anyways, I have always wondered what Stitch actually does outside, and I am finally going to bring my ideas into a story. I still need several more ideas before I can actually get myself started.

Let’s hope that my toilet is pleasant...

No comments: