Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Spiders and cell phones

Be honest with my for a minute. Have you ever had this random spider come and attack you in the bathroom? 'cause I now have. Two days ago, I went into the bathroom and saw this random black spider crawling through this thingy that hangs on our wall in front of the toilet. I couldn't really do anything about it. So, I come in the next day to take a shower. The spider is on the wall beside the shower. I decided to delay it for a while. I came back later and the spider was gone...so I went ahead and took it.
My mom and I went to Starbucks the other day to use the last of my gift card from my B-day. We watched these weird people walk in and out of Jungle Jims while sitting outside drinking our Starbucks. At one point this weirdo person wearing a gray suit and like this old person hat walked in. I missed it, but I did get so see him come back out. Then this dude wearing all white went in. O M G.
While we were sitting there in awkward silence I asked, "How many days 'till Heros comes out?" I knew that it couldn't be very much longer since Warriors was coming out in six days. "What day is it?" My mom asked excitedly. Right..."Six days till September 1rst." Dun dun dun dun...Turns out Heros came out that day. Wow. That honestly went by pretty fast. On the way back home Shannon called. I had heard that we were getting rid of our land line and we might be getting rid of our phones, making me to have to get a Cell Phone. I answered it and told her that we had Heros, but even better, Sha told me that I was getting my phone tonight and I would have unlimited texting (don't ask me why). I guess my phone was free because of this random special deal because of where my Dad works.
My phone is a silvery-purple-blueish color thingy. I like it. I text like an old grandma though. Shannon is complaining already about how slow I am.
I went back upstairs and into the bathroom. I'm washing my hands and all of the sudden this long black scary thing crawls into the sink. I began screaming bloody murder until my Dad came into the bathroom. We finally killed the dumb spider which wanted to eat me. It wanted me and only me, since it wouldn't come out for anyone else. But it could have been nicer about it. I mean, be real.
So, yeah. Spiders are not my thing, and they want to eat me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a texting fool sista. That's all you do.

& Ya you text like a grandma.