Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love my Ipod


I love my Mom's Ipod. I have been using it more and more lately. I just uploaded more songs to it. It is a very pretty blue color, and its shiny. I'm charging it right now. If it hadn't died last night because I forgot to turn it off, I would most likely be listening to it right now. But it has to charge.
I've noticed that I always have one song that I have to listen to obsessively. My current one is "The Reason". I'm not sure who its by...I also bounce back to some songs that I have been obsesses with in the past.
Shannon and my Mom are upstairs being freaks again. Sometimes they scare me. I think my mom is emptying the dishwasher. Hmm...or maybe she's getting plates out. I cant tell. Oooo!! Someone just texted me. It was Liz.
I watched Baby Mama a few days ago. Its really funny. I think I've graduated out of kid movies. They don't appeal to me anymore. I cant wait for the Twilight movie to come out. I hope its not too much different from the book. The spoof trailer someone made is sooo funny. I don't know how many times I've gone back and watched it.
I just got done changing my blog layout and stuff. (Please do not be creeped out by the Warriors pic thing) I was sick of the pinkish color. Too girly for me. I like the blue now, and the black. I am a complete Warriors fan. I've read every book there is (except for Tigerstar and Sasha. I have not been able to get that one yet) and I have even read them over again. I still think Sunset was the best one...or maybe Eclipse...I'm not sure. I like them all. Eclipse had the most secrets in it. Long Shadows is coming out in 61 days. I cant wait for it.
My cell phone looks disgusting right now. I need to wash it. Ah, much better. Alright, I'm out of things to talk about. I need to go and see if the Ipod is done charging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new layout, I'm likin it.
"The Reason" is a good song. You've got good taste chica.

& Now that you like grown up movies =P we should watch some together :]

Love ya little sis.

Kelly said...

It's pretty much your ipod at this point. If I ever start exercising again I'll need it for short periods of time and I'll take advantage of all the cool new music you've uploaded. B#%%$ you don't know my life!!!!