Friday, June 20, 2008

Age and hunger

So, I'm ten now. It feels weird, 'cause I still feel like I'm nine. Its gonna be hard getting used to calling myself ten.

This year I didn't want to have a Birthday Party. Is that weird? And I also couldn't figure out what I wanted. I probably would have been fine if I didn't even get anything, as long as we got something fixed with the deck. But are we even doing that? Hmm, I wonder. My mom got my Mp3 player to work, which is enough for me. Woo, I wont be using my Mom's Ipod anymore. Shannon is on her last day of SOS, so today is rather special. Oh yes, and I'm sure Bitty will be happy with that too.

Being ten feels weird. Okay, I'm starving, I must get my parents to make dinner! ATTACK THE PARENTS, AWAY!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

It is totally weird that you didn't want a birthday party. Weirdo!!!

caity stripes said...

Hey, what can I say? It didn't appeal to me!

Anonymous said...

Woah. My little sister uses some big words. Congrats! You're double digits now!

caity stripes said...

SHANNON!