Friday, October 24, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date

Each and every Daddy Daughter Date I go on has its own special surprise. This time it was a really touching note. It was very unexpected. It never even crossed my mind that I would get something at this one. We went to Spinning Forks, my new favorite spaghetti place. Afterward we went to get my Spyro game. I had waited like four days for it and could barely wait to get home after picking it up. But I agreed on going to get blue paint colors for my amazing room. Its never been this clean before *smack smack smack* I don't think it'll get very messy anymore because I spend most of my time downstairs now. I do read up there and I will sometimes take ze Ipod up.
I would like any kind of blue for my room from sky blue to dark blue. The black dots will be amazing IF we end up doing them. I have this weirdo feeling that my mom is gonna turn on me about it later. But what the heck?
Woot new song to be obsessed with. Now it is Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park. Omg...Shannon just let her crazy friend in our house! NOOOOOOo!!!!!! Oh well, I can go smack her if I want to...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I love how you responded to the note. "That was touching."

We are totally doing the black circle things. Because that will be beastly.

And, you're not allowed to smack Rachael!

- Sha

Kelly said...

Don't worry I won't turn on you but if the black circles look gay you are painting over them, not me:P You forgot to give me the credit for your clean room!!!

Unknown said...

WOOOOPPPPS....Sorry!